EvanCarMichael.com put together a great list “Top 50 Marketing Blogs to Watch in 2008.” Great, great list… I’ve one concern: If you have that much time to read 50 blogs regularly, you can’t possibly be a full-time marketer… Geesh, where do you get that much stinkin’ time?
5 from the list I read regularly:
- SearchEngineLand.com: Anything related to search engine marketing can be found at this excellent blog. Very technical, and definately for the savvy.
- SEORoundTable.com: Again, search engine marketing. But these guys are great at spotting trends. Technical and for the savvy.
- Top Rank Blog: Super, duper blog regarding all things SEO and internet marketing. This can be read by anybody at any level in the online marketing field.
- CopyBlogger: Copy is serious business online. Very serious. If everything else is good, and your copy stinks, its not pretty. This is a great blog for learning copywriting. I’m a regular reader.
- ClickNewz.com: Lynn Terry has been in the game for a while, power to the females 🙂 Practical tips and good resources. Less technical.